There are few pieces more American than the flannel shirt, and yet they're surprisingly difficult to pull off well. But Wythe has nailed it with this workshirt made from 100% Indian-grown cotton that is spun, dyed, and woven in a family-owned mill in India, and brushed to velvety softness. The design inspiration came from hours upon hours scouring vintage shops and historical photographs to find the perfect details.
The result is a shirt inspired by the hefty, hard-wearing flannels of the American West of the 1920s to 1960s favored by loggers, farmers, cowboys, and other rugged workers. It has a triple-needle-chainstitched yoke with side seam for unbeatable durability and signature feather pleats on the rear yoke for maximum movement. The natural Carozo buttons are made in a custom shape for Wythe, based on 1940s workwear buttons. Truly no detail as overlooked, and damn, these are soft and comfortable.
- Green Logger Plaid; also available in light blue Rogue River Plaid
- 100% cotton flannel
- Mid-weight material with soft brushed interior and exterior
- Unlined and unfused collar
- Signature feather pleats on rear yoke to improve movement
- Natural Corozo buttons in custom Wythe shape
- Triple needle chainstitched yoke with side seam
- Buy your normal size for a comfortable fit with a bit of room; size down for a slimmer fit
- Wash cold and dry low
- Made in India
Ian is 85kg (187 lbs) and 175cm (5'9") tall and is wearing a size L. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|Pit to Pit