Pinea 1st Vest - Green
If you feel like there's an absence of pockets in your life, this fatigue-style vest from Venturon will solve your problem: it has six pockets in total. These include two larger patch pockets, two slimmer patch pockets, one of which is at the chest, and two stealth slit pockets tucked in behind the other pockets.
In addition to the pockets, this vest has a fleecy cotton lining, a stand collar with a button closure (think throat latch style), and a button-up front. Venturon is all about the little details and this vest's include a loop with a D-ring attached to the chest pocket and an elastic drawcord with a toggle at the back of the collar.
- Outer: 64% cotton, 36% polyamide
- Lining: 100% cotton fleece
- Fatigue style
- Stand collar with button closure
- Four front patch pockets, three with hook and loop closure; one buttoned
- Two slit pockets at chest
- Button front
- Loop with D-ring detail at bottom of chest pocket
- Elastic drawcord with toggle at back of collar
- Made in France
Ian is 85kg (187 lbs) and 175cm (5'9") tall and is wearing a size M. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|Pit to Pit||64||66||67|