Aurora Light Stand Collar Down Jacket - Coyote Brown
This stand collar down jacket is made from Nanga's Aurora Light, a lightweight, waterproof material that breathes well. It has a fine, 10D lining so you can feel the softness of the down insulation. The neck has an extra zipper that opens a mesh panel for extra ventilation—or just a cool look. The shoulders are reinforced to prevent friction from a backpack, so you don't have to worry about hauling this one out into the back country, or using to lug around your work bag each day.
- Coyote brown
- Front fabric: 15D Aurora Light (nylon with polyurethane coating)
- Back fabric: 10D recycled nylon
- Insulation: Polish goose down 93-7% (860FP), 150g
- Taped seams
- Zip front
- Zip side pockets
- Vertical zip chest pocket
- Zip ventilation panel with mesh
- Japanese sizing: JP:L is equivalent EU:M
- Made in Japan
Ian is 85kg (187 lbs) and 175cm (5'9") tall and is wearing a size JP:L. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.