40th Anniversary Beaufort Waxed Cotton Jacket - Olive Green
Barbour's iconic Beaufort waxed cotton jacket is hitting the big 4-0 this year! This model, designed by Dame Margaret Barbour and first sold in 1983, is one of Barbour's mainstays. It has a longer, boxier fit, with details including a corduroy collar, rear zipped game pocket, rounded bellows pockets, two-way zip with a snap-up storm flap, and signature tartan lining.
Barbour jackets make great heirloom pieces, so keep yours in great shape by periodically re-waxing it. You can also add extra warmth with one of Barbour's zip-in quilted liner waistcoats, which is compatible with the Beaufort.
- Olive green
- 100% waxed cotton outer
- 100% cotton tartan lining
- Regular fit that is slightly boxy
- Corduroy collar
- Bellow pockets
- Hand-warmer pockets on sides of chest
- Zip and snap front closure
- Rear zipped game pocket
- Internal zipper to add a zip-in liner (sold separately)
- Snaps on collar to add hood (sold separately)
- Do not wash; spot clean only
- Sizing: S=38, M=40, L=42, XL=44
Ian is 85kg (187 lbs) and 175cm (5'9") tall and is wearing a size L (42). Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|S (38)||M (40)||L (42)||XL (44)|
|Back (Armhole to Armhole)||40.1||42.7||43.7||45.0|
Here comes another exciting delivery from Japan. Still by Hand's spring-summer 2023 collection shows the best of the brand's hallmarks: refined designs, breezy silhouettes, exquisite materials, and effortless grace.