This is Sunray's best selling t-shirt. The Haleiwa offers a relaxed shape, the fit and luxury of jersey weave, and will quickly become your everyday go-to tee and newest best friend. Meticulously crafted in Japan from Sunray's very special Japanese recycled cotton, this tee is a newborn classic in its own right.
Even better, it's named after one of the North Shore beaches on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Righteous, dude.
- Gossamer Green, or you know that color that sometimes you get from an egg at the supermarchet that reminds you that this could actually be from a duck or something from Easter Bunny which makes me always think about a Bunny laying pastel colored eggs... but green like this minty light green T-Shirt!
- Available in a handful of seasonal colors
- Lighter mid-weight at 260GSM 19/1
- Special recycled Japanese cotton
- Made in Japan
- True to size for a relaxed fit
- 40-S | 42-M | 44-L | 46-XL