Made for the city but ready for the back country. Goldwin's Gore-Tex hooded down coat can handle any manner of foul weather from rain to sleet to snow. Its clever construction gathers the down in the middle of the back to hold onto warmth and keeps your neck cozy with an insulated collar. Plus, the hood secures to the back with a magnet so it doesn't flap in the wind. Stash your stuff in any one of this jacket's ten pockets and you're ready for a trek in the tundra or a commute across town.
- Gore-Tex 2L outer shell (100% polyester)
- Kodenshi Down insulation (72% down, 20% rayon, 8% feather)
- Taffeta lining (100% nylon)
- Down-insulated collar doubles as neck warmer
- Ten pockets on hip, hand-warmers, front, left arm, and interior