Ripstop Pertex Down Parka - Desert Taupe
Technical outerwear is one of the things Goldwin does best. Their hooded parka is made of PERTEX QUANTUM mini ripstop on the outside, nylon taffeta lining on the inside, and KODENSHI down insulation in between. The result is a light, warm coat that is wind-resistant yet breathable. Wear it to your liking with an adjustable hood, two-way front zip, and multiple pockets to choose from. Goldwin also adds some fun details, like unusual paneling on the baffles.
- Desert taupe
- PERTEX® Quantum Mini Ripstop outer layer (100% nylon)
- KODENSHI® Down (72% down, 20% rayon, 8 other feather) with embedded KODENSHI® ceramic fibers
- Taffeta lining (100% nylon)
- Adjustable hood
- Two-way front zip
- Internal zip chest pockets
- Deep vertical hand pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
Ewen is 65kg (143 lbs) and 185cm (6'1") tall and is wearing a size M. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|Pit to Pit||59||61||62||63|
*This item has a raglan-like sleeve, so we measure it from the centre of the collar to the end of the sleeve