Travel Shell Parka Jacket 65/35 - Green x Khaki
This is THE Battenwear Jacket. It's called the Travel Shell for a reason. This piece was engineered with on-the-go in mind. Weather readiness: check. Pockets: check. Looks awesome: check. More pockets: check. Retro heritage feel: check. What jacket do you reach for when you need one to handle whatever the world throws your way: this one.
Fun fact: The Travel Shell Parka was the very first item made for Battenwear and it stands for everything the Battenwear team set out to accomplish when launching the brand.
- Color: Sage and pale green shell with khaki-brown lining
- Integrated hood
- Pleated and articulated elbows, made for movement
- Three snap pockets on the front + 1 extra slant zipper pocket on the chest
- Bonus map pocket on the back (you read that correctly)
- Two interior pockets with snap closures
- Waist drawcord for fit adjustments
- Natural leather accents on draw cords and zipper pull tabs
- Snap closure
- Two way zipper for extra mobility
- Chin flap to guard your pretty face from the beefy zipper
- Superior quality snaps all over
- Placate to keep out the rain
- Poly-Cotton 65/35 for the right mix of softness, breathability, and weather readiness
- Style 104-01
Ewen is 65kg (143 lbs) and 185cm (6'1") tall and is wearing a size M. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|Pit to Pit||53||54||57|