Pocket Rugby Shirt - Ash Grey
As established by Patagonia in the 1970s, the classic rugby shirt is as well suited for climbing and outdoor adventuring (due to its durable fabric and comfortable shape) as it is for the rugby pitch. You may or may not know that the Battenwear team are rugby enthusiasts in addition to being outdoorsniks, and they spent most of years in Secondary School collecting rugby shirts and putting them to all kinds of tests. We're delighted to present Battenwear's version of the Rugby Shirt, tried and tested, and one of the items we continue to be most excited about.
- Color: Ash Grey, like a heathered and lighter charcoal. The collar is a khaki with golden mustard and green tones
- Chest pocket with the logo
- Reinforced stitching on the armpits and colllar for those hard tackles
- Contrast twill collar
- Contrast white buttons
- 12-oz Cotton Jersey (100% Cotton)
- Fit: true to size for a modern fit
- MADE IN CANADA
Ewen is 65kg (143 lbs) and 185cm (6'1") tall and is wearing a size M. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|Pit to Pit||52||53||56||58|