Lumber Jack Pullover Heavyweight Flannel - Yellow Plaid
This Made in Japan flannel pullover a is a beast. For this pullover, Battenwear wanted to make something that felt rugged and outdoorsy and great to layer, so they finished this flannel off with a chunky 1990’s vibe with big pockets and a drop shoulder. Of course that wasn't enough so they also chose a heavy, 13 oz flannel milled in Japan to give it both heft and quality softness. This works extremely well as an over-shirt or stand alone layer. Here at Tempest we love it and hope you do too.
- 13 oz heavy cotton flannel (100% Cotton)
- 2 big chest pockets with flap closures
- 3 button half-front closure
- Flat-fell seams
- back and sleeve pleats for greater ease of movement
- BatTENwear 10th Anniversary main label
- Drop shoulder
- Fit: oversized/roomy, true to size
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Style 302-01
Ewen is 65kg (143 lbs) and 185cm (6'1") tall and is wearing a size M. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|Pit to Pit||60||63||66|