A signature from Battenwear, the Bouldering Pant is a work of granola art. The details that really pull them together are the articulated knees, the nylon belt with quick release, zip pockets, and of course the gusset at the crotch, all of which allow for maximum mobility.
Corduroy has its roots in workwear, and in the mid-20th century, this wonderful fabric found a home in the great outdoors. The weave of the cord acts as a mechanical anti-tear feature, the cotton offers breathability, and the texture provides warmth just like fleece does, but in a more rugged fashion.
- Toast Khaki. A good middle between brown and khaki. More saturated and darker in hue than khaki.
- Cotton corduroy
- Articulated knees
- Nylon belt with quick release
- Zip pockets
- Gusset at crotch (p.s. do you know how hard it is to photograph this?)
- Elasticated waist and hems
- Made in USA
- Brand Style: 403-03 Bouldering Pants