Cotton Flannel Reversible Peak Shirt - Brown Check
Double your fall flannel intake with the Peak shirt from 1st Pat-rn. It's reversible, so you get two overshirts in one. Made in Italy of 100% cotton, it's inspired by the concept of raddoppiato fabric, a two-sided material 1st Pat-rn favors. Thoughtful design and careful construction make the unique buttoning system work well no matter which side you're wearing.
- Brown check on both sides: glencheck and country check
- 100% cotton double twisted 50/2
- High count plaid
- Front patch pockets on one side
- Dropped, large chest pocket on other side
- Button-up front, both inside and out through double button system
- Made in Italy
- Cod. dog. 6205 2000
We're super pumped to introduce our first American brand to Tempest Works. Welcome to the shop, Battenwear! Battenwear's aesthetic takes cues from 1960s to 1980s surfer and outdoor wear styles. The brand's designer, Shinya Hasegawa, is inspired by that era's constant waves of change and forward movement.