Bovinant 1st Jacket - Beige
This fatigue-style jacket from Venturon is loaded with pockets—six in total—and is a smart, lightweight summer layer. It's unlined and made of a light cotton blend. Venturon is all about the details, and some of this jacket's highlights include a D-ring attached to a loop on the chest pocket and an elastic drawcord with a toggle on the back of the collar to adjust the fit.
This jacket has the same design as Venturon's Pinea 1st Vest, but with sleeves (making it, you know, a jacket).
- 64% cotton, 36% polyamide
- Fatigue jacket style
- Stand collar with button closure
- Four front patch pockets, three with hook and loop closure; one buttoned
- Two slit pockets at chest
- Button front
- Loop with D-ring detail at bottom of chest pocket
- Elastic drawcord with toggle at back of collar
- Long sleeves
- Made in France
Ewen is 65kg (143 lbs) and 185cm (6'1") tall and is wearing a size M. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|Pit to Pit||63||66|
Introducing Still by Hand SS23
Here comes another exciting delivery from Japan. Still by Hand's spring-summer 2023 collection shows the best of the brand's hallmarks: refined designs, breezy silhouettes, exquisite materials, and effortless grace.