Pertex Shield Act Rover Coat - Greyish Sand
Goldwin went with a clean, minimalist A-line design for this lined stand collar coat. It's made of a lightweight, durable Pertex outer shell that is resin-processed to be waterproof up to a water pressure resistance of 10,000mm and moisture permeability of 7,000g/㎡. That's a lot of numbers to say, it can take a heavy rain and then some! It's lined with a polyester mesh for the body and nylon taffeta for the sleeves, and it's very breathable. Other details include adjustable velcro cuffs at the wrists, an adjustable hem, and zip pockets at the waist. Once you have this jacket, you'll find yourself looking for downpours to get caught in.
- Greyish sand, a cooler-tone khaki
- Outer shell: Pertex Shield 2L (100% nylon with resin processing)
- Body lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Sleeve lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Stand collar
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Adjustable elasticated hem
- Zip waist pockets
- Relaxed A-line silhouette
- Sizing: S=2, M=3, L=4, XL=5
- Made in China
Ian is 85kg (187 lbs) and 175cm (5'9") tall and is wearing a size M(3). Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|Pit to Pit||68||68,5||69|