This is Sunray's best selling t-shirt. The Haleiwa offers a relaxed shape, the fit and luxury of jersey weave, and will quickly become your everyday go-to tee and newest best friend. Meticulously crafted in Japan from Sunray's very special Japanese recycled cotton, this tee is a newborn classic in its own right.
Even better, it's named after one of the North Shore beaches on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Righteous, dude.
- Dark navy, like a shade that looks kinda black but really is a deeeeeep blue
- Available in a handful of seasonal colors
- Solid mid-weight at 260GSM 19/1
- Special recycled Japanese cotton
- Made in Japan
- True to size for a relaxed fit
- 40-S | 42-M | 44-L | 46-XL