Coarse Ribbed Old School Crew Socks - Bordeaux/Yellow/Cream
Finished by special low gauged knitting machine, this retro tube sock is made with thick pile cotton yarn. A long pile on the sole creates an incredibly cushioned feel. The sock itself is based on a popular west coast sock from the USA in the 1970s. These colours honour Alejandro's alma mater of Loyola University Chicago - Go Ramblers!
- Cream off-white base with Bordeaux and yellow stripes
- 73% cotton, 12% acrylic, 12% polyester, 3% poly blend
- Low knit gauge
- Thick pile cotton
- Retro tube knit
- Delicate* but sturdy
- Silky and luxurious to the touch
- Made in Japan
- Sizing: M (EU 37-41), L (42-46)
- R1255 BORDEAUX/YELLOW B/Y
*Please note that the fabric may be damaged if worn with hard leather shoes. We recommend turning them inside out and placing in a net sack for washing.