Wool Tweed Fishtail Coat - Greige Brown
Here's a winter coat you'll hang onto for decades. This recycled wool melton blend coat from Still by Hand is made from a short-haired fabric for a clean look. It's fully lined and feels weighty, but isn't too dense or bulky. The neckline is fitted when buttoned all the way up, to the point that it could work like a stand collar, with a throat latch snapping it in place. The sleeves are roomy and tapered with tucks in the middle for extra texture, and the fishtail hem includes a drawstring for a custom silhouette.
- Greige, a light, greyish brown shade
- 80% wool melton, 15% polyester, 5% nylon
- Body lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% polyester, 45% cotton
- Snap throat latch
- Roomy, tapered sleeves with tucks at middle
- Drawstring at fishtail-shaped bottom hem
- Button front
- S=1, M=2, L=3
- Made in Japan
Ian is 85kg (187 lbs) and 175cm (5'9") tall and is wearing a size S (1). Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|S (1)||M (2)||L (3)|
|Pit to Pit||68||70||72|