Takibi Mountain Parka - Coyote Brown
This hooded mountain parka from Nanga is inspired by hunting jackets. It's made of the brand's Takibi ripstop (read more about that below) and has a plethora of pockets. On the front is a double-layer mesh chest pocket that's big enough to fit a 500ml bottle, as well as another mesh chest pocket, a zip pocket beneath the right chest pocket, and two large patch pockets with snap flaps and side entries. There's also a large pocket on the back bodice. The front snaps up, the cuffs have velcro for tightening, and the hood is adjustable with toggles, so no weather is getting through this thing.
Takibi ripstop is a new material from Nanga. It's a blend of polyester and aramid, so it's not only very durable and resistant to abrasions, it's even flame retardant. Great for when you're tending to a campfire. Takibi ripstop uses crimped yarn, so it has natural stretch for extra comfort.
- Coyote brown; also available in purple
- Takibi ripstop (96% polyester, 4% aramid)
- Flame retardant
- Double-layer mesh left chest pocket fits 500ml bottle
- Second chest pocket
- Zip pocket under chest pocket
- Front snap flap patch pockets
- Large pocket on back bodice
- Adjustable hood
- Zip closure front with snaps on placket
- Japanese sizing, size JP:XL fits like EU:L
- Made in China
Ian is 85kg (187 lbs) and 175cm (5'9") tall and is wearing a size JP:L. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.