Batten-Down Insulated Deck Jacket V.2 - Sage Green
This burly bomber jacket from Battenwear is inspired by work and military jackets in both style and function. Its shiny nylon-twill outer shell and ribbed collar and wrist cuffs add vintage flair. The jacket is designed to be waist-length to allow better mobility than a parka, but it's no less warm, with insulation of 720 fill power down. The inside also has horizontal quilting to hold in body heat. Finishing details include angled hand-warming pockets at the sides, an angled vertical chest pocket, and a two-way zip closure at the front.
- Sage green
- Shell: 100% nylon twill
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Fill: 720-Fill Power Down / 15% feather
- Horizontal quilting on interior
- Angled hand-warming pockets
- Angled vertical chest pocket
- Two-way zip front closure
- Ribbed collar and wrist cuffs (100% acrylic)
- Made in Japan
Ian is 85kg (187 lbs) and 175cm (5'9") tall and is wearing a size XL. Garments are measured laid flat in cm.
|Pit to Pit||64|